Datanet’s Enterprise Mobility Care Advantage plan allows you to gain the the full operational efficiencies of deploying mobile computing devices, without ever having to touch your devices.
Under the Enterprise Mobility Care Advantage Plan, post procurement a comprehensive device management service is performed by Datanet to ensure devices are deployed, managed and support in a structured standard format.
Key components of our Enterprise Mobility Care Advantage
- Device QA & Asset Tagging. Each device is unpacked, charged in line with battery management, upgraded to the latest firmware releases, keys, screen, GPS, 3G tested.
- Assistance and guidance with building and documenting your SOE based on our expertise and experience. SOE will be built to ensure maximum productivity by the user, no lost data or applications and minimum user interaction required in the field.
- Deployment of SOE to your devices and post deployment testing.
- Dispatch of devices to users incorporating specific application and user instructions.
- On going Level 1 & Level 2 Mobility Help-desk for your user base with a maximum two hour response time. On going training and documented procedures for your level internal help-desk.
- Management of swap out devices from our offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth minimising time to site. All devices arrive to site fully charged and ready for use.
The Datanet Mobility help-desk is staffed specifically to support customers with nationwide operations.
Devices are managed using Datanet’s hosted device management tools, allowing our support staff to track device locations, remote control into devices, lock down devices or provide live training to users.
Backed by a stringent service level agreement and staffed by experts in mobility our Enterprise Mobility Care Advantage covers handheld devices, rugged tablets, fixed RFID readers, Printers and wireless infrastructure. Monthly client reporting and a dedicated support manager for your organisation, ensures you are fully informed of performance.