Datanet Wireless Services
Datanet wireless engineers are trained, certified and experienced to undertake the design, installation and on going management of your wireless infrastructure. As one of the largest wireless installers across Australia, the wireless engineers are proficient in designing and installing Wireless Local Area Networks, Point to Point links, Mesh and Canopy solutions.
Datanet Wireless Services include: –
• Wireless Site Survey – Scope & Design of proposed location;
• Wireless Installation & Management – Manage cabling and equipment installation;
• Commissioning – Switch and Access Point Configuration;
• Post Installation Survey – Retest signal strength to meet initial design proposal;
• Health Checks – Periodic checks to ensure wireless system still performs to optimum throughput as a result of possible increased usage, change of usage patterns and increased density at sites.
Wireless Site Survey
Using the latest wireless site survey equipment our engineers will perform a full site survey of your proposed coverage location to scope and design your proposed system and provide you with a detailed site survey report detailing:-
• Pre-install heat maps;
• Proposed network infrastructure location and mounting recommendations;
• Site coverage map;
• Site coverage model for data;
• Site observations and risks identified.