Enterprise Mobility Overview
Datanet has developed Enterprise Mobility Matters as a methodology to support business decision-making.
As mobility becomes the way to automate work processes and improve transaction accuracy, our depth of industry experience and knowledge enables companies to benefit.
Datanet work closely with businesses through a 4 Stage Strategy to ensure that the enterprise mobility solution meets the expectations of the business and delivers a Return on Investment (ROI).
Stage 1 – Getting more from today’s system
Insight Education Awareness Decision Support
- Assistance on options to improve performance of existing mobile systems.
- Review of existing processes and costs.
- Checkpoint user satisfaction, integration, functionality and service.
- Consideration of enhancements and migration to new systems.
Stage 2 – Project Feasibility
Readiness Justification Team Preparation Specifications
- Confirm the ROI of new mobile applications.
- Insight into technology advancements in your industry.
- Analysis of resources required to implement and support mobility.
- Strategic plan to assist with implementation and system architecture.
Stage 3 – Technical Validation
Confirmation of proposed solution
- Software designed from an understanding of users and business processes.
- Work with your team to confirm application readiness.
- Confirm the right network infrastructure and communications management.
- Recommend hardware selection and review of services required.
Stage 4 – Risk Minimisation
- Project sign-off on key milestones: Proof of concept, pilot, rollout and support.
- Confirmation of technical elements: integration and support of all components.
- Review of contracts, services and suppliers.
- Agreement to proceed based on project requirements.
Contact a Datanet team member to discuss how a mobile enterprise solution can be customised for your business.