Zebra DS3600 Series Scanner
Zebra DS3600 Ultra-Rugged Series Handheld Scanners
The Zebra DS3608 Corded and DS3678 Cordless Scanners are designed to work in the toughest of environments while maintaining fast and accurate capture of barcodes.
This Zebra Scanner Series offers twelve highly durable models that all deliver superior scanning under extreme conditions, helping to ensure management times and costs are kept low.
With IP65 and IP67 ratings, the 3600 series gives you confidence that the scanners are tough and ready to handle dust, spray, water, extreme heat, cold, humidity, tumbles and drops.
Features of the Zebra DS3600 Ultra-Rugged Series Handheld Scanners:
- Bluetooth 4.0 (with zero wi-fi network interference)
- Zebra’s PowerPrecision+ batteries on cordless models
- Battery power for up to 70,000 scans or more
- Onboard battery charge gauge making it easy to see if the scanner has a fully charged battery
- 123Scan2 making staging and updating scanners (no matter where they are located) easy
- Scanner Management Service (SMS) allowing easy and remote customisation of scanner parameters and updates
- IP65 and IP67 rated making it 100 percent dustproof, can handle the force of jetting water and can survive 30 minutes fully submerged in water.
- Built to withstand extreme heat, cold and humidity (heated scanner holder accessory required for use in freezers.)
- Works after 5,000 consecutive tumbles and 2.4 m to drops to concrete
Zebra DS3600 Series Barcode Scanner Models Include: –
- DS3608-SR & DS3678-SR: captures 1D/2D barcodes from near contact to nearly 1.5 m (5 ft).
- DS3608-HD & DS3678-HD: captures high-density 1D/2D barcodes including tiny dense codes that are barely visible to the naked eye
- DS3608-HP & DS3678-HP: designed for mid-range reading of 1D/2D barcodes up to 2.1 m (7ft) away. Capture photos, documents, signatures and OCR
- DS3608-DP & DS3678-DP: captures almost every type of direct part mark (DPM) and 1D/2D barcode
- DS3608-RR & DS3678-ER: captures standard and extra-wide 1D/2D barcodes from 3 in. to 70 ft
- LI3608 & LI3678: designed for near-range reading of 1D barcodes
Selecting the right technology is of critical importance to the success of any project.
Datanet are experts in enterprise mobility and the range of Zebra solutions.
For expert advice and assistance contact your local Datanet consultant today.