Over three million MC9000 Series mobile computers streamline processes in warehouse and manufacturing plants worldwide. But today’s demanding customers require you to ship more orders every day, faster than ever. Introducing the mobile computer that can get it done, the ultimate ultra-rugged MC9300 — the next evolution of the world’s best-selling and most trusted Android enterprise mobile computer, delivering the ultimate Android platform for business and the ultimate in application support.
The Ultimate in Advanced Data Capture
Whether barcodes are in hand, on the uppermost shelves of your racks or somewhere in between, the MC9300 can capture them all — as close as 8 centimetres to as far as 20 metres. Need to capture direct part marks? With the MC9300, your workers can capture even the most challenging marks with ease.
Unmatched WiFi, Delivered
Workforce productivity is tied to the quality of the WiFi connections to your applications. Now you can make sure every worker has the best possible WiFi connection every minute of every shift with WorryFree WiFi. This free Zebra Mobility DNA tool delivers near instant application response time, unmatched roaming performance, exceptional voice quality and more.
A Lifetime Security Guard for Android
With Zebra’s LifeGuard™ for Android™ you can count on the security updates you need to keep your MC9300 mobile computers secure every day they are in service. Only LifeGuard provides available security support years beyond commercial support.
Specifications of the MC9300:
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 660 octa-core, 2.2 GHz
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo with Zebra’s Restricted Mode for control over GMS and other services; services; upgradeable through Android R
- Memory: 4 GB RAM/32 GB Flash pSLC
- Dimensions: 240 mm L x 88 mm W x 189 mm H (4 in. L x 3.5 in. W x 7.4 in. H)
- Weight: 765 g (9 oz.) with battery
- Display: 3” WVGA (800 x 480), color display
- Operating Temperature:
- Standard: -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
- Freezer: -30°C to +50°C (-22°F to 122°F)
Selecting the right technology is of critical importance to the success of any project.
Datanet are experts in enterprise mobility and the range of Zebra solutions.
For expert advice and assistance contact your local Datanet consultant today.