Honeywell CK70 Mobile Computer
The Honeywell CN70 and CN70e are ideal for field mobility applications that demand a compact form factor with no compromise on ruggedness.
Next generation architecture and purpose built ergonomic design combined with market-leading wireless communications and data capture capabilities, deliver optimal worker productivity in the most demanding environments.
The CN70 and CN70e’s design is optimized for field mobility environments. Specifically the CN70 is optimal for mobile field service and transportation workers who need power and performance in a compact form factor.
The CN70e offers the same power-packed computing but comes with a larger keypad design making it ideal for delivery environments where workers may be wearing gloves or have more data input intensive applications.
- EA30 high performance motion-tolerant 2D Imager, white LED illumination; red laser aimer optimized for all lighting conditions; 35 degree downward scan angle; Capable of scanning all common 1D and 2D barcodes.
- The CK70 is available with integrated UHF RFID reading capabilities.
- Integrated Camera Option – 5 Megapixel auto focus colour camera with LED flash.
- Built to withstand drops of 2.4 m (8 ft) to concrete and IP67 sealing against rain and dust.
- Integrated Radio options including Wireless WAN, LAN and PAN.
- 12 channel Integrated GPS; Network independent autonomous mode; supports assisted operation via WAN.
- Large Alpha and alpha numeric keypad options with additional features available including hard keycaps with laser etched legends.
- Intermec SmartSystems™ support includes ScanNGo provisioning for use alone or with device management software from Intermec ISVs.
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5