Honeywell CN3e Mobile Computer
The Honeywell CN3e, part of the CN3 mobile computer series, is a mid-sized mobile computer that features extensive communication options with an enlarged keypad to support key based data intensive in-field applications. In fact, the rugged CN3e is the first mid-sized handheld to offer a fully integrated, independent GPS option, as well as Wi-Fi®, WWAN and Bluetooth® in a single package, with an extended line of accessories to support numerous applications.
As part of the CN3 series, the CN3e shares a common architecture with the same operating systems, radio options and accessories. This provides customers a single hardware platform that supports multiple work environments and end-user requirements. This common platform approach not only minimizes disruption through faster time to deployment, but also simplifies maintenance and support for mobile deployments that extend across the enterprise, all of which reduce TCO.
- Integrated Scanner Options – Area Imager, supports omnidirectional 1D, 2D, Composite and Postal decode capabilities plus signature capture.
- Integrated Camera Option – 2.0 megapixel colour camera with LED flash.
- Built to withstand drops of 1.8 m (6 ft) and IP64 sealing against rain and dust.
- Integrated Radio Options – Wireless Wan, Wireless Lan, Wireless Pan – Integrated Bluetooth® Class 2, V2.0 compatible module for wireless.
- Device Management Options: SmartSystems™ Foundation: Centralised support via PC: configures, updates and maintains single devices or entire populations, real-time via wired or wireless connection.
- Windows Mobile 5.0. Windows Mobile 6.1.