Honeywell CN4e Mobile Computer
With integrated 3.5G wireless technology, the fully rugged and feature-rich Honeywell CN4 Series mobile computers enable enterprises operating in the most demanding environments to leverage the benefits of high bandwidth data collection and communication to achieve gains in worker productivity, improvements and expansion in their service offering, and reductions in overhead.
The CN4 Series are not only the most rugged devices in their class with IP64 sealing and a 1.8m (6 ft) drop spec, but also have field-proven, built-in software support for a broad range of compatible peripherals designed to serve a broad range of applications in the transportation, field service and direct-store-delivery environments.
In addition to 3.5G UMTS/HSPA and CDMA/EVDO rev A technology, as well as a complete set of accessories and application development tools, the CN4 Series also packs a powerful combination of radio technologies including integrated GPS, Cisco CCX compatible WiFi, and Bluetooth enabling enterprises to deploy and dynamically manage the right resources to the right location and provide the intelligence that their mobile workers need to increase customer responsiveness, and reduce inventory and transportation costs.
- Integrated Scanner Options – 1 megapixel are imager with laser framer and aiming. Supports omnidirectional scanning and decode of 1D, 2D, composite and postal codes as well as signature capture.
- Integrated Camera Option – 2 megapixel colour camera with LED flash.
- Built to withstand drops of 1.8 m (6 ft) and IP64 sealing against rain and dust.
- Windows Mobile 6.1 with Internet Explorer 6.
- Standard Communications – USB 1.1 Host and Client: RS232 vehicle dock or snap-on adapter: Ethernet via desk top single or quad dock or snap-on adapter.
- Integrated Radio Options – Wireless Wan, Wireless Lan, Wireless Pan Integrated Bluetooth® Class 2, V2.0.
- 12 channel Integrated GPS.
- Device Management Options: SmartSystems™ Foundation: Centralised support via PC: configures, updates and maintains single devices or entire populations, real-time via wired or wireless connection.