Honeywell CN50 Mobile Computer
The Honeywell CN50 is the only 3.75G wireless mobile computer that combines a small and lightweight form factor with a rugged design to deliver the most advanced, high performance voice and data communication solution specifically designed for the highly mobile field worker.
With the class leading capabilities of the CN50 in their mobile workers hands, enterprises can improve their business processes, expand their service offerings and reduce the cost and complexity of a field mobility solution.
As the first device in the industry to offer a 3.75G wireless WAN Flexible Network™ Radio, the CN50 allows enterprises to finally standardize on a single hardware platform that can be configured for either CDMA or UMTS wireless networks. This gives enterprises the flexibility to choose the network that provides the best geographic coverage and the lowest cost.
With a single hardware solution to deploy, enterprises can simplify application development, lessen verification complexity, reduce deployment costs, and dramatically lower overall cost-of-ownership. As your business needs change or coverage options evolve, the Flexible Network Radio can be re-provisioned to a different carrier network.
- Choice of area imagers – EA11 optimized for scan intensive applications, EA21 optimized for document imaging with the capability to scan 1D/2D barcodes.
- Standard features include both a high performance 3 MP color camera and an area imager for responsive 1D and 2D barcode reading.
- High performance communication and computing in a small and lightweight ruggedized design that is optimized for highly mobile field workers.
- Wi-Fi certified 802.11 radio enables fast and secure communications or end-of-day synchronization with your enterprise network.
- Bluetooth® v2.1EDR radio provides secure wireless connectivity to headsets, mobile printers and other Bluetooth compatible devices for simple and convenient connectivity.
- Windows Mobile 6.1 and Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating systems promote ease of integration and intuitive use by developers and users.
- Available in QWERTY and numeric keyboards.
- Integrated digital compass and GPS radio provides instantaneous and real-time directional information to improve navigation for both pedestrian and vehicle-based applications.