HID Global Iron UHF RFID Tag
The compact HID Global Iron UHF RFID Tag enables tracking of metal assets in harsh environments
The HID Global Iron UHF Tag was engineered for maximum performance when originally designed for aircraft parts.
The rugged design enables the device to tolerate the harsh conditions of manufacturing when attached to metal surfaces, as well as, vehicle and equipment operations.
- Dimensions 53 x 23 x 7mm
- Read Range 4 metres – Frequencies 869 & 915 MHz
- Operating Temperatures -40 to +180C
- 512-bit User memory, 96-bit EPC, 64-bit TID
The HID Global IronTag is compliant with UHF EPC Class 1 Gen 2 and ISO 1800-6C and is highly durable.
- Anti-collision capability, fast data rate
- Waterproof, Shock Resistant and Flame Resistant
- Able to withstand Vibration and Chemicals
- IP rating of IP69.
- Weight 14.7g