IQ RFID Labels
Omni-ID IQ range of RFID Tags and RFID Labels
The Omni-ID IQ range of RFID Tags and RFID Labels have been designed specifically for enterprise IT asset management environments and is fully FSTC (Financial Services Technology Consortium) compliant.
The Omni IQ range has a low profile, small footprint and proven RF performance and there are 5 types of RFID labels and RFID tags to select from:
- Omni-ID Prox NG RFID Tag – Suitable for Enterprise IT datacentre asset management.
Consistent, small form factor RFID tag for mixed metal and plastic IT asset environments.
- Omni-ID Prox RFID Label – Suitable for IT datacentre asset management.
Smallest form factor, material agnostic, RID tag on the market. Supplied with a synthetic label finish, Omni-ID Prox label is knock and splash resistant and suitable for long term use in office environments.
- Omni-ID IQ 800P RFID Label – Suitable for plastic RTI’s and containers, plastic pallets and none metallic industrial assets.
The high performance dipole antenna, premium materials and thermal barcode compatibility, the Omni-ID IQ 800P labels are ideally suited to manufacturing and logistics applications.
- Omni-ID IQ 400 RFID Label – suitable for Office & IT asset tracking, Hospital & blood bag tracking, logistics involving metallic packaging.
The innovative construction and thermal barcode printer compatibility makes the Omni IQ400 RFID label ideal for RFID applications involving metals and liquids.
- Omni-ID IQ 600 RFID Label – Suitable for Supply Chain RTI’s, one way transit packaging, and blood bag tracking.
The Omni-ID IG600 RFID label is an ultrathin and provides on metal tag functionality and has been optimized for thermal barcode printers enabling low cost and hassle-free RFID deployment.
Download the Omni-ID IQ Range specification sheet for a full comparison of the IQ range of labels.