Omni-ID Power Tag
Omni-ID Power Tag – Active RFID
The powerful features of the Omni-ID Active RFID Tag make it ideal for applications requiring long range asset tracking, particularly in harsh environments such as:
- Manufacturing: Mobile carts, containers and trolleys
- Logistics: Lay down yards, vehicles and docks
- Construction: Staging and materials tagging
Features of the Omni-ID Power Tag are:
- Long Battery Life – Battery lasts at least 5 years under typical use cases.
- Integrated Passive Tag – Track, trigger and commission with standard readers.
- Exceptional Toughness – Fully sealed and over molded for the most rugged use.
- High Gain Internal Antenna – Exceptional range and performance in snow, ice or mud.
The difference between the Omni-ID Power 400 Tag and the 415 is the configuration of the Active and Passive capabilities.
A Datanet Enterprise Mobility Consultant is able to explain the differences between the RFID tags and ensure that the best selection is made.