Getac F110 Fully Rugged Tablet
The Getac F110 Fully Rugged Tablet is the thinnest and lightest ruggedised tablet running Windows OS, ever built by Getac. Built with Getac’s LumiBond® 2.0 technology, this fully rugged tablet has four touch modes including Touch/Rain, Glove or Pen mode (plus an optional Digitiser mode) and includes a hard-tip stylus. This stylus enables the user to capture signatures and make precise notes on drawings, maps and/or forms while remaining mobile.
A durable tablet, the Getac F110 is designed to withstand drops, shocks, spills, vibration, dust and liquid and has been independently tested and certified to MIL-STD-810G, IP65 and MIL-STD-461F standards.
Features of the Getac F110 Fully Rugged Tablet:
- Large 11.6″ widescreen display
- Enterprise Security with optional Intel vPro, Windows Disk Encryption, TPM 2.0 plus further multi-factor authentication options
- LumiBond® 2.0 Display
- Getac Sunlight Readable Technology
- LifeSupportTM Battery Swappable Technology
- 6th Gen Intel® Core™ I7 vPro™
- Intel HD Graphics 520
- Two hot-swappable batteries for potentially infinite, uninterrupted battery life
- Fingerprint Scanner
- NFC/RFID Reader
- Smart Card Reader
- Dedicated GPS
- 3 Year Return to Base Warranty
Selecting the right technology is of critical importance to the success of any project.
Datanet are experts in enterprise mobility and the range of Getac solutions.
For expert advice and assistance contact your local Datanet consultant today.