Getac T800 Fully Rugged Tablet
The Getac T800 Fully Rugged Tablet, with 8.1″ screen and weighing just 880g, is light weight and easy to hold in one hand. Combined with Getac’s LumiBond® 2.0 technology, offering four touch modes of Touch/Rain, Glove or Pen mode (plus an optional Digitiser mode) and a hard-tip stylus, the user can easily capture signatures and make precise notes on drawings, maps and/or forms while remaining mobile.
A durable tablet with MIL-STD-810G and IP65 ratings, the Getac T800 can handle shock, drops, liquid, dust and vibration to military grades.
Plus, Getac’s SnapBack expansion system allows the user to add an extra battery and a 2-in-1 RFID and Smart card reader.
Features of the Getac T800 Fully Rugged Tablet:
- 24mm thick,
- Less than 23 cm x 16 cm
- Weighs just 880g
- 8.1’’ HD LumiBond® 2.0 display
- Quad-core Intel® Atom™ x7-Z8700 1.6 GHz processor
- 4G LTE, WiFi & GPS
- Independently tested and certified to MIL-STD 810G and IP65 standards
- Option for ATEX Zone 2/22 and IECEx certification for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Choice of 1D/2D imager barcode reader, Serial port, Micro SD or Ethernet
- Up to 10 hours of battery life with one charge (Plus LifeSupport™ battery swappable technology for uninterrupted battery life)
- Enterprise Security with Windows Disk Encryption, TPM 2.0 plus other multi-factor authentication options
- 3 Year Warranty
Selecting the right technology is of critical importance to the success of any project.
Datanet are experts in enterprise mobility and the range of Getac solutions.
For expert advice and assistance contact your local Datanet consultant today.