Getac X500 Server
Getac X500 Server, Fully Rugged Mobile Server
The Getac X500 Server is a commercial high performing off-the-shelf fully rugged mobile server that is easily transported into emergency, disaster and temporary set-up environments.
A self-contained rugged server, the Getac X500 Server can handle complex processing tasks, is built with the strength to survive drops, shocks, spills and vibration and maintains the ease-of-use and simplicity of a standard notebook.
This Getac fully rugged device with large sunlight-readable HD display delivers crystal clear definition that is mercury-free, durable and consistent over time.
Features of the Getac X500 Server, Fully Rugged Mobile Server
- 16.1″ x 11.4″ x 4.6″ in size
- Pre-loaded with Windows Server 2012
- Intel® CoreTM i7 i7-4810MQ vProTM Processor Technology
- 15.6” TFT LCD FHD with Getac QuadraClear® Sunlight Readable Display
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX950M 4GB GDDR5 Discrete Graphic Controller
- Optional RAID expansion unit with up to 5TB storage capacity and RAID configurable 0,1,5
- Dual Ethernet ports and independent Ethernet controllers
- Built from high quality magnesium alloy (engineered to protect the computer against drops, shocks, spills, vibration, dust)
- IP65 Certified
- 5 Year Return to Base Warranty
Selecting the right technology is of critical importance to the success of any project.
Datanet are experts in enterprise mobility and the range of Getac solutions.
For expert advice and assistance contact your local Datanet consultant today.