The TomTom Telematics range provides an advanced fleet management solution for small and medium sized businesses and big enterprise.
With a suite of advanced technology solutions the TomTom Telematics range is highly customisable to individual businesses and their unique fleet management and fleet telematic needs.
A ready-to-go system, the range requires no installation and provides immediate benefits, increasing profit and saving businesses key resources of both money and time.
As a Certified Partner of TomTom Telematics, Datanet is available to discuss the productivity needs and solutions for individual business and the benefits of integrating the industry leading WEBFLEET® by TomTom Telematics.
WEBFLEET is a global leader in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) fleet management solutions, providing the ideal platform to track performance and make informed decisions with real-time data.
Once integrated with a TomTom Pro Driver Terminal, WEBFEET is ideal for highly mobile businesses, enabling efficiency through the use of smart technology.
Features of WEBFLEET:
- Easy integratation with your office, in-vehicle and/or mobile applications
- iOS and Android compatible
- Flexibility to manage your fleet from anywhere
- Access using any operating system and any web browser that supports Flash content.
- ISO 27001 certified includes SSL secure login
- No installation required
- Benefit from the latest innovations and features automatically
- 99.95% uptime
- Own data centres ensures maximum security and integrity
TomTom Telematics Product Range
Pro 7250 and 7250 TRUCK Features:
- Advanced fleet management device
- 5″ (13cm) touchscreen
- Active Driver Feedback
- Reliable vehicle tracking
Pro 8275 Features:
- 7″ screen and ruggedised driver terminal
- Fully customisable with platform control
- Built-in camera with flash
- Easy serviceability with remote device management via WiFi
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic and Speed Cameras *
- Near field communication (RFID) and 3G modem included
*Connectivity is not included – either respective WEBFLEET LIVE tariff needed or bring your own connectivity.
Pro 8275 TRUCK Features (plus above 8275 features):
- Truck-specific routing
- Rear camera support
- 5 megapixel camera and flash light
Link 105 & Link 530:
Integrate the TomTom Link vehicle tracking device to monitor and optimise your fleet with full diagnostics of when, where and how vehicles are being used.
The Link 530 Connects to a TomTom PRO driver terminal for complete fleet management.
Link 530 Features:
- Advanced vehicle tracking on vehicle usage
- Comparison options
- Decreases administration workload
Link 105 is an add-on device for fuel information, working in combination with LINK 530.
Link 105 (previously ecoPLUS) Features:
- Real-time fuel monitoring
- Carbon footprint reporting
- Reports vehicle and engine diagnostic trouble codes
Did you know, fuel consumption and maintenance bills make up nearly 30% of the total cost of owning a vehicle*
Studies carried out by TomTom have shown that for trips of less than 25km, changing driving style can reduce fuel consumption as much as 17%.
Contact your Datanet Consultant today for further information about the full range of TomTom Telematics products.