Honeywell CS40 Mobile Computer
Honeywell’s CS40 is designed specifically for mobile field professionals who need productivity and reliability beyond a smart phone. The CS40 is Honeywell’s smallest rugged mobile computer. It combines ruggedness, advanced 3.75G voice and data communications, as well as integrated high-performance 1D/2D scanning capability in smart phone size and style. It is designed to connect your mobile workforce to the enterprise for real-time access to business information and data exchange.
Running critical enterprise business applications, the CS40 allows companies to improve their business processes, expand customer offerings, increase revenue and reduce the cost and complexity of a field mobility solution all at the point where it’s needed most – on the front lines.
- Integrated 2D images scans 1D/2D barcodes consistently delivering speed and accuracy.
- MP color camera for visual verification with the home office.
- Built to withstand real-world handling with multiple 1.2-metre drops to concrete and IP54 sealing against rain and dust.
- 4 radios, including 3.75 G wireless WAN, 802.11 b/g, CCS v4, Bluetooth® Class II version 2.1+EDR and DPS technology providing voice communication, high-speed data, and location information to improve worker productivity.
- UMTS radio delivering high-bandwidth data and voice services to mobile users around the world for easy deployment.
- Numeric and QWERTY keypad options to best suit user needs.
- Intermec SmartSystems™ enabling rapid deployment with easy device configuration and the ability to ship direct to end-users using ScanNGo over WWAN.
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating system.
- Part of Intermec’s comprehensive enterprise business solutions including printers, application software, communications , peripherals, accessories and services.
- Pre-loaded with Intermec HTML5 Browser.
Contact a Datanet Consultant for Professional Advice and Support OR