Zebra HC100 Wristband Printer
The Zebra HC100 Wristband Printer has been developed specifically for HealthCare
Engineered to withstand the rigours of HealthCare the HC100 provides an easy, cost-effective solution for printing individual wristbands for Patient ID on demand.
The wristband cartridge is simply dropped into the printer and ready to start printing in minutes.
The HC100 can be easily wiped down with hospital disinfectants and is available in a range or styles, sizes and colors.
The HC100 is equipped with an automatic calibration feature that requires no media motion as a result no wristbands are wasted.
Standard Features of the HC100 Wristband Printer
- Quick and easy media cartridge loading
- Automatic media loading – no user contact with the media during loading or removal
- 300 dpi print resolution (12 dots/mm)
- Print Speed (automatic selection based on installed wristbands) Prints at 2 inches/secon (51 mm/s) for healthcare wristbands.
- Direct thermal printing of barcodes, text, and graphics
- Dual-wall frame, impact resistant plastic
Wristband Cartridge Specifications for Patient ID
Healthcare wristbands feature silver antimicrobial coating, which test results show effectively protects the wristband against S. aureus, P. aeruginosa, E. coli, and MRSA.
HealthCare Wristbands have adhesive enclosure and are available in White, Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Orange, Pink and Purple.