Xplore XC6 Series 10.4″ Windows Tablet, Ultra Rugged Tablet PC
The Xplore XC6 Series with ultra-rugged chassis and high-performance processing core, comes in five different configurations to suit you and the requirements of your work environment.
A fully ruggedised windows tablet pc, the XC6 Series has been tested to MIL-STD-810G and IP67 standards and has an industry-high 7′ drop rating.
The XC6 Series is the only Multi-Touch Resistive Display on the market so you can continue to operate with gloves or while wet.
The five configurations of the Xplore XC6 Series include:
XC6 DM (Dual mode)
XC6 DMSR (Dual Mode Sunlight Readable)
XC6 DML (Dual Mode Lite)
XC6 DMCR (Dual Mode Clean Room)
XC6 DMSR-M2 (Dual Mode Sunlight Readable – Military)
To discuss which Xplore Ultra Rugged Tablet PC will provide the best return for you, contact your local Datanet consultant.
Features of the Xplore XC6 Series 10.4″ Windows Tablet, Ultra Rugged Tablet PC
- 10.4” XGA LED IPS Display
- 1300 NITs Backlighting Display
- Direct Sunlight-Readable
- MIL-STD-810G Rated Protection Against Water, Dust, Chemicals, Vibrations, Extreme Temperatures
- IP67 Rating (IP65 for DMCR), MIL-STD-461F certified, RE/CE-102 Certified and RS-103/CE103 Certified
- UL 1604 and ATEX Compliant for Hazardous Areas: Operates without Causing Sparks
- Operating Temps: -34 °C to 60°C (-30 °F to 140 °F) / Cold start: -20 °C (-4 °F)
- 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-4300U 1.9GHz (2.9GHz Turbo Boost)
- Option for 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-4650U 1.7GHz (3.3Ghz Turbo) with volume orders
- DML: Intel® Celeron 2980U 1.60Ghz
- Standard 4 GB DDR3L Memory (1600 MHz) Expandable to 16 GB
- Integrated 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 802.11ac WiFi
- Standard 3 Year Warranty
Selecting the right technology is of critical importance to the success of any project.
Datanet are experts in enterprise mobility and the range of Xplore solutions.
For expert advice and assistance contact your local Datanet consultant today.